- Laser cut panels
- Mounting rails
- Nuts and bolts
- Power switch and jack
- Power Distribution PCB
- Bare PCB (no components)
- or Assembled PCB with all wires attached. No soldering required.
The case kit was designed to be built easily and accurately with just a few tools:
- 5.5mm socket or wrench
- 10mm socket or wrench
- 2mm hex wrench or key
- Wood glue
- Clamps and rubber bands
- 150 grit sanding sponge/paper, or optionally a small detail sander.
- Lacquer/stain/dye/paint/varnish, etc…
- Non-assembled PCB requires a soldering iron, solder, etc.
- Size: 14cm wide x 14.5cm deep x 7cm high
- Weight: ~500g (filled with modules)
- 1U Tile Depth: 30mm
- 1U Tile Power Connectors: Polarized pin headers for Futaba-J “Tile Tails”
- # of 1U Tile spaces: 12 in 4 columns x 3 rows
- Power Supply:
- 16V to 30V DC, at least 2A. (Designed to use 19V notebook power adapter)
- Typical current draw (filled case): ~200mA
- 2.1mm DC connector (2.5mm plugs also may me used), center positive.
- Included power supply works in all countries.
- +12V rail 1.2A (max continuous: 2A)
- -12V rail 0.7A (max continuous: 1.2A)